If you or a loved one is affected by a lung condition, a portable oxygen concentrator (POC) is a lightweight, easy-to-use solution for better breathing. Use the information below to compare different solutions for your oxygen therapy needs.
Introducing the next innovation to portable
oxygen delivery: the Inogen One G3.
If you require medical oxygen, an Inogen One concentrator affords you the freedom and independence to do as you please, when you please, without the heavy burden of an oxygen tank. The Inogen One G3 is Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere.
- One single battery
- Standard 3-year warranty
- AC/DC power supplies
- Carry bag, user manual
- Meets FAA requirements
- Intelligent Delivery Technology®
Supplemental oxygen, worn at least 15 hours a day, increases survival in some patients. And today’s portable oxygen technology allows you to utilize portable oxygen therapy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anytime, anywhere.
Improves Exercise Tolerance
Studies show that using supplemental oxygen during exercise allows you to exercise longer, at a higher intensity, which means you’ll reap greater rewards for all your efforts.
Improves Mental Alertness
Are you in a mental fog? When you’re not getting enough oxygen, every organ of your body is affected, including your brain. Confusion is the first sign that people with lung disease may not be getting enough oxygen. Using supplemental oxygen keeps your brain, and all your other vital organs, healthy.
HOW IT WORKS
- Purifies air continuously from the atmosphere
- Removes nitrogen to deliver oxygen-rich air
- Delivers purified oxygen via nasal cannula
- Powered by rechargeable battery or any AC or DC power source
- Requires no oxygen refills or heavy tanks
- Designed for stationary, portable, or travel use
- Travels easily in a pack or on wheels
- Needs only minor maintenance